7 REGISTER: ONLINE QUALITYLIFEGRAFTON.COM PHONE 262-375-5310 FAX 262-375-5327 MAIL 675 N GREEN BAY RD GRAFTON WI 53024 DEPARTMENT INFORMATION Facebook Grafton Parks and Recreation Twitter @GraftonParks Notify Me www.QualityLifeGrafton.com IN NEED OF A WORK PERMIT? The Grafton Parks and Recreation Department now issues work permits for children ages 14 and 15. Please bring the following items to the office to process your work permit: 1. Proof of age - original Birth Certificate, Baptismal record, or Driver’s License 2. The minor’s original Social Security Card 3. Letter from employer (on letterhead) stat- ing intent to employ the minor, along with job duties, hours of work and times of day the minor will be scheduled. 4. Letter of consent from parent or guardian 5. Permit fee of $10.00 STUDENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES Are you looking for volunteer hours? Do you enjoy working with children? The Parks and Recreation Department has many volunteer opportunities available. Call the Parks and Recreation Department for more information, 262-375-5310. WANT INFORMATION FAST? Sign up for “Notify Me” at www.QualityLifeGrafton.com (click on the Online Services tab). Receive notifications on new programs, Recreation Booklet availability, cancelled classes, community events and more! INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OR VOLUNTEERING YOUR TIME? The Grafton Parks and Recreation Department is seeking sponsorships and volunteers for many programs and events. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and/or volunteer for the Grafton Parks and Recreation Department, please contact our office at 262-375-5310 or email Karin at ksevener@village.grafton.wi.us VOLUNTEER TODAY!