Water and Wastewater
The Utility provides water supply and wastewater treatment services to all Village residents and businesses. The Utility is responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining of the water distribution system and wastewater collection system
- Billing and collections for water and wastewater services
- Providing customer service
- Providing bulk water supply and septage receiving services to persons and companies both within and outside the Village limits
Regular Office Hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For after hours emergency assistance please contact the Grafton Police Department (262) 375-5320. The Police Department will dispatch the appropriate Utility Operator to respond.
Be sure to provide the Police Department with information regarding address, phone number, and nature of emergency
- Water and Wastewater emergency contact information
- When are water & wastewater services billed?
- What is the typical water bill for Village of Grafton residents?
- What options are available for payment of Utility bills?
- What are the ‘flat charges’ on my water bill?
- Where can I pay my water bill?
- How do my water & sewer rates compare with other Wisconsin communities?
- Does Grafton have any summer sprinkling restrictions?
- How do I get help from the W/WW Utility after hours or on weekends?
- What is the hardness level of Grafton’s water, and do I need a water softener?
- How does one check for “water leaks” in the house?
- What should I do if my sewer ‘backs-up’?
- How do I know my water is safe to drink?
- Why is my drinking water cloudy at times?