Billing is performed on a quarterly basis, and utility bills are due on the 20th of the month following the month of billing. A late payment charge of 3%, but not less than $.50, is added to bills not paid by the due date. This charge is applicable to all customers.
Payments can be made using any of the following options:
- Complete and return the Agreement for Pre-Authorized Payments to Village Hall or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for automatic payments which are deducted automatically from your account on the due date at no charge.
PAYMENT SERVICE NETWORK (PSN)
- Payments can be made at any time. You may also sign up to receive free electronic statements and view your account at any time.
- First-time and Returning Payers: Login or Register to Pay
- A $1.10 fee is added to payments made directly from checking or saving accounts. PSN charges a 3.0% convenience fee for payments made with credit or debit cards, and they charge an additional $0.50 fee if the amount is below $100.*
- PSN Customer Support Center Phone Number: 866-917-7368
- Credit Card Payment
- Municipay charges a 2.65% convenience fee or a minimum of $3.00*
- Cornerstone Community Bank, 2090 Wisconsin Avenue in Grafton - payments accepted during banking hours
- Port Washington State Bank, 2080 Washington Avenue in Grafton - payments accepted during banking hours
- Grafton Village Hall, 860 Badger Circle
- 24-hour drop box is located to the right as you enter the Village Hall parking lot
- Payments can be made during business hours (8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m., Monday - Friday)
- Please mail your invoice stub and payment to Village Hall at 860 Badger Circle, Grafton, WI 53024
- Checks can be written out to Grafton Water and Wastewater
*Fees subject to change at discretion of third party processor