Boards, Committees & Commissions
The Village of Grafton's standing committees and commissions consist of the trustees or citizen members listed with each committee and commission. Village Board member appointments are for a two year term unless otherwise indicated.
Any member of the public wishing to provide feedback may do so through the following channels:
- Emailing the Staff Liaison noted on the Committee pages.
- Emailing or calling an Elected Official(s).
- Calling Village Hall and/or the applicable department.
- Mailing or dropping off a letter to Village Hall (860 Badger Circle, Grafton, WI, 53024)
- Appearing in-person at the public meeting.
To apply for a citizen appointment please fill out the attached application and return to the office of the Village Clerk. Board/Committee/Commission Application. For further information, please contact Village Clerk at (262) 375-5300, or by email at email@example.com.
* The Village of Grafton archives all meeting minutes that have been approved by a respective Committee/Commission/Board and filed by Village Board action. Draft minutes, those that have not yet been approved or filed, may be available by request through the Village Clerk's office at firstname.lastname@example.org