The Village will be switching to Harter's Lakeside Disposal for trash and recycling collection services on Tuesday, December 26th. Thank you for your patience during the transition.
- The final Waste Management collection will be the week of December 18th. Please leave your old trash and recycling carts out for removal.
- Harter's trash and recycling carts will be delivered the week of Nov. 27th. Begin using these carts the week of December 25th.
- The trash cart has a BLACK lid and the recycling cart has a GREEN lid
- One trash and one recycling cart will be delivered to residents
- If you do not receive the new carts by December 18th, please call Harter's at 920-552-5412.
- All trash MUST be bagged
- Recyclables MUST NOT be bagged
- Cardboard should be cut into no larger than 2ft x 2ft pieces
- If items do not fit in your cart:
- Save them for the next collection
- Ask a neighbor if they have extra room
- Call Harter's (920-552-5412) to rent an additional trash or recycling cart for a yearly fee
- Carts should be out for pick-up by 6am on the scheduled collection day
- Be sure there is 4ft of clearance around each of the carts
- Do not place anything outside the cart or on top of the lid - it will not be collected.
- Carts shall face the road with the lid opening toward the street (handles toward the house).
- All carts are the property of Harter's and should stay with the house, do not take the cart if you move.
- If you build a new home in Grafton, please contact Public Works to receive trash and recycling carts (262) 375-535
Please contact Harder's directly (920-552-5412) for the following concerns:
- Additional Carts
- Bulky Item Pick-ups
- Problems with the Carts
- Missed Pick-ups
- Questions about trash/recycling collection
For delay updates follow Harter's on FaceBook
Garbage/Recycling Calendar - click for printable version
Check out the calendar below to see recycling weeks and the three bulky item dumpster days at the Municipal Services Facility.
- What do I do if my trash or recycling are not collected as expected?
- What can be placed in the trash cart?
- What type of items cannot be placed in the trash cart?
- How do I dispose of a mattress?
- How do I get rid of bulky items?
- How do I dispose of electronics?
- How do I dispose of large appliances?
- How do I dispose of hazardous waste?
- How do I dispose of batteries?