The Village Administrator is the Village's Chief Administrative Officer and is responsible for the implementation of the Village Board's policies and priorities.
Duties of the Village Administrator include:
- Preparing the Annual Budget
- Attending Village Board meetings
- Recommending policies or programs to the Village Board
- Keeping the Village Board fully advised on the financial conditions of the Village
- Supplying the Village Board with information to aid decision-making
- Personnel Director
- Public Information Officer
Annual Program Budget
2016 Executive Budget
You Tube Video - 2016 Executive Budget
Popular Annual Financial Report
Annual Report 2014
As a member of the International City Management Association, I urge the citizens of Grafton to view the ICMA's video which describes the importance of professional city management.